Day #1 has been officially launched for the 6 weeks of Azure Program.
Rocky & Christian at Microsoft are busy combining a great community effort with help from myself & Mahesh, Bill Chesnut and others to bring together a great 6 week program about a Journey through Azure (above and beyond technical aspects, but they are also included).
- taking an onpremise solution and converting to Azure.
- what your solution may look like in Azure.
- what considerations you’ll need to think about when working in Azure.
- Solution landscape
- Technical azure widgets and what each one does and how it can help you in your solution
- Time for you to go away, plan, contact an instructor, see a webcast and come back to a Q&A session.
It’s got over 340 people registered on it so far and it’s never too late to jump on board.
Read the full story here - http://www.breeze.net/news/breezetalk/let-the-6-week-challenge-begin!.aspx